Many owners of Timberland boots wonder how to clean it with baking soda. We’ll show you how to do it in a right way.
How to clean a sole of Timberland boots?
There are small tricks for this:
- Clean it with a toothbrush. Apply the procedure several times to make sure that the dirt from the depressions is removed.
- Wash the sole with detergent using a toothbrush or a cotton swab.
- If you have been wearing Timberlands for a long time, you can renew and refresh the soles using an eraser: wipe off all damaged places, and then clean the eraser remnants with a toothbrush.
Do you want to learn how to clean Timberland boots?
Here are some tricks from the experts:
- Clean the shoe surface with an old toothbrush. If you are the lucky owner of a Timberlands made from the leather, take a towel instead of a brush because it won’t damage the shoes. The cloth must be tough enough to clean the dirt.
- Wipe the shoes with wet wipes (only for the lather ones). Do it until the napkin is clean.
- Clean the shoe surface with a cleaner appropriate for your material. Follow the instructions!
- If there are stains on the leather boots, you can clean it with soda: dunk the wet napkin in baking soda and thoroughly rub the shoes. After the procedure, wipe the boots dry. If suede looks damaged, raise the shoe over the kettle’s steam and clean the surface with a toothbrush.
- Leave it to dry, but do not put them near a heat source.
Regardless of the Timberlands material, we recommend you to clean it once a week, if you wear shoes every day. In this case, the boots will stay in good shape much longer. Also, do not forget to wash the shoelaces and check the condition of soles regularly.