Most often a swell bottle is used for storing tea or coffee, someone uses it more creatively and pours other drinks in there. In any case, sooner or later the capsule becomes covered with a coating that is not always easy to wash. How to clean the swell bottle inside?
If you do not clean the bottle in time, it will not only spoil the look, but also add an unpleasant aftertaste to the next drink. Besides taste, the appearance of a disgusting odor is possible. Tea leaves are the plants that can deteriorate and decay with time. The same qualities are transmitted to the scaling.
Therefore, if you do not clean your swell bottle properly, the decay processes will progress.
In order not to waste time for thorough cleaning the bulb of the swell bottle, it is necessary to follow certain rules that prevent the appearance of tea scale on the dishes walls:
- Always after use, not only rinse the bottle but carefully wash it.
- The best variant is to use a laundry soap or a cleanser for a common dishwashing.
- After washing, allow the bottle to dry in natural way or wipe it with paper napkins. If there is water in the bottle for a long time, the mold could exclude.
- If the thermos is not used for a long time, do not cover it with a cap, because the air inside could spoil. It leads to the “chocking” of the bulb. To prevent the appearance of dust, cover the opened bottle with a cloth or a napkin.
Cleaning methods of swell bottle with a fold remedies
Soda and vinegar
To use this method of cleaning a swell bottle of stainless material you need:
- a tablespoon of baking soda;
- 200 of water;
- a teaspoon of a table vinegar.
Now consider the action plan:
- Add the soda into the flask of the swell bottle and pour it with water (it has to be warm enough to dissolve the soda).
- Stir the mixture and leave it for one night.
- In the morning, pour the mixture and rinse a swell bottle with water.
- If the manipulation with soda has not help, go to the next step.
- Take the vinegar, pour in a swell bottle and add the same amount of warm water.
- Stir and leave for about an hour or two.
- After applying the vinegar, thoroughly wash your bottle with a sponge.
In addition, you can use these two substances together:
- Take soda and vinegar in a ratio of one to one (take a little of each substance – no more than three spoons) and put in a bottle.
- Fill it with boiling water.
- This mixture should be infused for about an hour.
- As soon as the hour has passed, pour the liquid into the sink and start rinsing the swell bottle.
Cleaning with sweet fizzy drinks (Coca-Cola, Fanta and other)
In fact, such drinks are very good at dealing with different kinds of contamination. It could get rid of rust, scum, and of course the scale from tea.
Pour the drink into the swell bottle, close the cap and shake. Then leave it in a swell bottle for a day or a night. As soon as you open the lid, pour out the drink and look at the flask. We guarantee that you will not see any plaque.
By the way, this method removes not only the scurf but also all the unpleasant smells, formed inside.
This mean can be used both for cleaning a swell bottle from the inside and the outer part. It is good in removing dirt and stains. So citric acid can save your tableware from contaminations and smells.
There are two variants of using a citric acid:
|Variant 1||Variant 2|
|Buy the acid in a grocery store, and put it into the swell bottle. After, carefully pour the powder with hot water. Stir, close the pun and shake. Then leave it for the night.
In the morning, wash the swell bottle with water and estimate the result.
|In addition, you can clean the swell bottle with a lemon. Squeeze it and pour the juice into the swell bottle. Then pour some boiling water there, close the pan and leave for the night.
In the morning, clean the flask with detergent and repeat the procedure if it is necessary.
The denture cleaner tablets
This is the newest method, but it has already been widely used due to its high efficiency. Put two or three tablets into the flask and fill with boiling water, and leave this mixture for the night. In the morning, you have to wash and dry the swell bottle.
As a rule, a repeat procedure is not required.
Tips how to care for the swell bottle
If you want your swell bottle to serve you as long as possible, follow these simple tips:
- After using the thermos, it is necessary to wash the internal walls with a cleaning agent and a ruff for bottles, as not all models can be reached by hand.
- It is not recommended to use bleaching agents since it can corrode the swell bottle from the inside.
- Do not use the embrasure. Sand, eggshells, pieces of bricks, metal shavings … Nothing like this is allowed, because such materials damage the surface. If the pan is spoiled or broken, the bottle will keep the temperature much worse.
Now you are acknowledged not only about cleaning the bottle made of stainless material inside, but also the nuances of washing and storing it. These simple recommendations, described in the article, will surely help you to save your time and money.