Nowadays many people prefer wearing white sneakers Adidas Nmd practically in any weather. It is quite natural that the shoes become very dirty after such walking. It gets stuck in the material, so the question «How to clean Adidas Nmd? » is current nowadays.
You can clean the sneakers and remove dirt from the surface in two ways:
- using a washing machine.
Before you start removing contaminants, you need to make sure that the sneakers are cleaned of fresh dirt. If there are black stripes or stains on the surface, it is quite easy to remove – just rub it with an ordinary eraser.
It is worth noting that you should first remove the laces before any procedures related to cleaning.
The point is that they can simply hinder you to clean shoes from dirt. If laces are made of colored fabric or other material, they could paint sneakers.
Traditional methods of removing stubborn dirt of Adidas Nmd
- White sneakers Adidas Nmd can be perfectly cleaned the ordinary toothpaste. To accomplish this, apply some toothbrush to a soft or medium bristle, and gently rub a toothpaste on shoes at the dirtiest areas. When the cleaning process is completed, the remains of the toothpaste are removed with a damp cloth.
- There is a one more proven recipe, which will help you to cope with even the most difficult contaminants. For this, you have to take vinegar, washing powder, a small amount of hydrogen peroxide or lemon juice. All these ingredients are mixed until a thick paste is formed. To clean the sneakers with this compound, take a toothbrush. Remember, that this method is appropriate for cleaning only of certain materials. For example, this technique is perfect for leather sneakers but harmful for mesh surface, which can be extremely damaged.
- If the abovementioned methods have not helped, use various bleaches based on oxygen. Dry solutions are diluted with water to the certain density, and this liquid formulation have to be used immediately after mixing. Wipe sneakers with a soft cloth soaked in this liquid, and see what result is obtained.
- 4. There is one more method of washing Adidas Nmd sneakers, but it needs some money to buy a special paint for white shoes. Unfortunately, this method is suitable only for leather sneakers. Rags cannot be bleached this way. Apply this product on the surface of the shoe and leave for a while to dry.
- The next variant of cleaning white Adidas Nmd shoes: take baking soda, liquid soap, and toothpaste; also, you can add vinegar. Mix these products, and then, using a toothbrush, try to bleach the sneakers. To improve the effect after a mechanical cleaning, put your shoes to washbowl filled with soapy water, wash them and rinse under running water. Then leave it to dry in fresh air.
It is worth noting that sometimes cleaning the sole is necessary too. Everyone wants his/her sneakers to be attractive and perfectly cleaned everywhere.
How to make a sole clean again?
The sole is one of the dirtiest and hardest parts of shoes to clean. Especially its relief surface does not allow washing it as well as the upper part of the sneaker.
To refresh the original appearance of a sole, you can use one of the following methods.
- Prepare the solution from the bleach based on oxygen. Fill the washbowl with the previously mixed product and put dirty sneakers there, trying to make sure that only the soles are submerged. Leave shoes for about a couple of hours. Then remove it, bleach the sole using a small toothbrush and rinse under the running water.
- Take a cotton pad, acetone, and vinegar. Liquids are mixed in equal proportions. Wipe the surface with a cotton pad, carefully processing all difficult areas.
- You can also use a citric acid. Do not dilute it, but it is better to work with gloves so that the acid cannot damage the skin of your hands.
If the abovementioned methods have not helped you to clean the sneakers, your shoes need washing.
How to wash Adidas Nmd in a right way?
To whiten sneakers by washing, you can use one of the methods. You can clean it in a washing machine if there is a mode of “sports shoes”. This function is available only for few washer models.
It is forbidden to wash sneaker in common modes, in this case, you risk to spoil your shoes completely.
If you cannot use a washing machine, clean your sneakers manually.
In order to whiten sneakers, fill a small washbowl with warm water, dissolve the necessary amount of detergent and put sneakers there.
Wash the shoes several times and rinse in clean water in the end. If there is a small amount of a washing powder in a water for rinsing, it can lead to the formation of yellow divorces on the surface of the sneakers.
If the surface of the shoes absorbed a certain amount of dirt, you could not cope with it only with one washing. To get rid of stains, take a cotton swab dipped in gasoline, and wipe the damaged area. After the contamination is removed, wipe the sneakers with wet napkins to get rid of gasoline. Then thoroughly wash and dry the shoes.
How to dry Adidas Nmd?
To refresh the original appearance of the white sneakers, dry it in an apartment. We recommend filling the shoes with toilet paper or paper towels before drying to save the original shape of the sneakers. This material is perfect, because it does not contain dyes, and absorbs moisture well.
It is better not to use newspaper for these purposes due to the ink in the consist, and because this paper is more rigid and unable to fill the shoe completely.
If during cleaning process you used various flavor enhancers, then, before the drying, put tangerine or orange peels into the sneakers for a couple of hours.
If there is an unpleasant smell after cleaning, you can put small pieces of peeled potatoes inside the sneakers. It perfectly absorbs all inappropriate aromas.